Some landmark experiences included:
- Becoming the first female cricket team (outside of England) to win a match on the historic playing fields of Eton College ,defeating a boys team from Melbourne Grammar School.
- Winning the Girls Cricket Festival at the picturesque Wellington College at Bracknell.
- Attending morning tea and having a tour of Australia House with the then Agent General for Victoria, Sally Capp.
- Defeating the Cambridge Women’s Cricket Club in the picturesque grounds of Churchill College in the historic city of Cambridge.
- Attended Australia v England Women’s One Day International at Lord’s cricket ground.
- Became the first all-female team to play at the Singapore Cricket Club which resulted in a victory over a Singapore Boys Development Squad.